Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vanessa Hudgens Strips Down to Bikini Top for Hike in Malibu—See the Pics!


Vanessa Hudgens, Instagram

Vanessa Hudgens found two good ways to beat the heat while hiking in sunny Southern California. Not only did she find a nice piece of shade while exploring some of the rock formations in Malibu Creek State Park with her little sister and a pal, but she also kept clothing to a minimum. In a pic she showed off on her Tumblr, the Spring Breakers star cut a pretty summer figure in a bikini top, short-shorts and a shawl that she kept out of her way by tying it around her waist. On her feet? Some badass hiking boots, of course! "So be the girl you loved, Be the girl you loved. #jamesblake #retrograde #climbingboulders #hiking #natureReset #malibucreek #latergram," Hudgens posted today. She also retweeted sis Stella Hudgens' landscape pic and added, "Pure perfection '@stellahudgens: soooo nice hiking in Malibu today @VanessaHudgens @kimhidalgo." Vanessa Hudgens, Twitter Twitter Vanessa took some time off to commune with nature following the release of the October issue of Marie Claire, starring the former Disney princess turned aspiring Oscar winner as cover girl. "I am so comfortable with myself—honing in on what I love and what makes me powerful," she told the mag about the latest developments in her acting career. "Things I've been doing lately, I'm super-proud of. So I don't really care if someone doesn't like it, because I love it." And the pretty-sage-wisdom-for-a-24-year-old didn't end there. "You have a choice whether you want to be happy or not. I choose to be happy," Hudgens said. "And it's been working out pretty well. A sense of knowing I'm part of something bigger than myself has allowed me to enjoy life more. And not worry about the little things. Like paparazzi." And when you've got your best pals along to document life's best moments, who needs strangers snapping pics?




Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets