Thursday, September 26, 2013

Miley Cyrus Considered Breaking Up With Liam Hemsworth in February


Miley Cyrus, Fashion Magazine

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth didn't announce the end of their engagement until Sept. 16, but the former couple had been at odds for many months. Covering the October issue of Fashion, the single singer says that a new song, "Drive," is about the hardships they faced earlier this year. "I wrote it while I was working on Valentine's Day—emotionally it was such a hard time," she recalls. "It is about needing to leave someone but not really wanting to completely cut yourself off from the relationship. It's a time when you want to leave but you can't. It's also about moving on." The song will appear on Cyrus' Bangerz album, which drops Oct. 8. In the cover story, the 20-year-old also addresses her critics and her competition. "I feel like I'm in a different lane now," she explains. "When it comes to critics, I have my blinders on and I don't really feel like I have to compete with other pop artists." Cyrus continues, "I never think, ‘Oh, this performance is going to make her look bad or out-shadow her' either, but if there is no competition, there would be no reason for any of us to show up to work. At an office, everyone is trying to be boss. Pop music is the same. What I wear adds a factor that other girls can't compete with."



Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets