Thursday, September 26, 2013

Derek reacts to Cristine-Rayver 'sex video'



MANILA -- Actor Derek Ramsay shrugged off reports of a supposed sex video featuring his current girlfriend Cristine Reyes and her former boyfriend actor Rayver Cruz. A text message has been circulating that supposedly provides a link to the alleged sex video. The text says: "Scandal ni Rayver at Christine nasa (link to website) haha it's so hot!" Cruz has already reacted to the blast text, saying he feels he and Reyes are being used to spread a computer virus, noting the link attached in the message. "I got the text too. I just laughed about it. I didn't bother opening it. It is a blast text, I didn't bother," Ramsay said in an interview on Thursday at a press conference for Dunkin' Donuts, which he is endorsing. Ramsay also said there's is no need for him to talk to Reyes about it. "I didn't mention it to her. I know what it is. My friends also got the text," he added. Ramsay stressed that this particular issue will not affect their relationship. "Even if there is (video), it doesn't matter because past is past. That doesn't matter to me," he said. Cruz has categorically denied the existence of any sex video showing him and Reyes. "Wala talaga. Syempre, ano, huwag naman gano'n," he said. Reyes is currently working with Cruz in the primetime series "Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin."



Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets