Friday, May 3, 2013

Richard Poon plans dream wedding with Maricar


MANILA, Philippines - Singer Richard Poon revealed that he and fiancée Maricar Reyes are already planning their dream wedding. "All I can say is we are planning right now, talking about it, meeting some people. People have been recommending stuff, I'm asking some married (people) like how was it preparing, did you have any glitches on the day, so yung mga ganoon, talking, planning," Poon said on ANC's Headstart, Friday. Poon said he first met Reyes in September 2009, but it was in 2010 when they began going out. "I got to know her September 2009. There was already a good friendship there, pero may push and pull. And in about a year, I kind of laid low for a while and then came back 2010. We saw each other in Star Magic Ball. Usap ulit then the friendship rekindled there and we started all over again," Poon said. Now that they are about to settle down, Poon talked about the past controversy involving Reyes. Reyes was dragged in a sex video scandal with Hayden Kho in 2009. "You know, what she went through ang hirap ding pag-usapan but you know I just admire the way, I heard somebody say na if it happen to her, sa tao na yon parang they would have like disappear from the earth or go to other country. She took a different road a very graceful, quite road it was very graceful and I think many people admire her for that. They tell me about it 'hey you take care of that girl' and I'm like 'why?' 'because we like her and I'm like 'ok, if you like her'. I think that's the quality she has, grace under pressure," Poon said. On Monday, Poon has confirmed that he and Reyes are engaged. In a previous interview, Poon said that Reyes is the first woman in showbiz that he has pursued. He also said that Reyes is the "answer to his prayers of finding the right one." "Most of the things that I'm looking for ay nasa kanya... A lot of our differences complement (each other), so that's nice," he was quoted as saying.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets