Saturday, March 23, 2013

Selena Gomez on Hooters childhood: 'It was cool'


The 'Spring Breakers' star acted as 'bait' for her single father. (Photo: Chelsea Lately) What dining establishment did your dad take you to while growing up? McDonald's, maybe? Pizza Hut, perhaps? Selena Gomez's dad dragged her along to — Hooters. "When I was younger, I think my dad wanted me to be a boy," the Spring Breaker told Chelsea Handler on her show last night. Co-star Vanessa Hudgens had a seat on the couch, too. "Or a Hooter," interjected Handler, who also told her guest, "I don't see any hooters on you," to which Gomez grabbed her chest and giggled. Gomez continued: "And so I'd go to Hooters to watch the Spurs game, and all the waitresses would come over and I'd color them pictures. So I was kind of, like, bait for (her father) in a way. It was cool." The audience's reaction? A mix of laughs and groans. At least Gomez's father was single. Speaking of, Handler turned the romance topic to Justin Bieber's ex: "You're single now. Are you enjoying being single?" "Yes, I really am," Gomez said. Handler's advice: "You better enjoy this, girl. You're 20 years old. You got a lot of men ahead of you."

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets