Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Miley Cyrus Stuns in Backless, Glittering Gown While Honoring Marc Jacobs in New York


Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus cleans up nicely. The Bangerz artist, who happens to have the No. 1 album in the country at the moment, looked every bit the high-fashion diva at the 2013 FGI Night of Stars gala at Cipriani Wall Street tonight in New York. There to present Marc Jacobs with the year's Superstar Award, she fittingly wore a full-length, backless halter dress by the designer in glittering green. Miley, whose hair is slowly but surely growing out, completed the look with Saint Laurent shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels. "The co-man of the evening @robertcduffy and @MileyCyrus getting their #FGINightOfStars2013 gala on," Marc Jacobs International tweeted a pic of the singer with the MJI president, who shared the Superstar Award with the company's namesake, at the "Galaxy"-themed party. Not that Miley looking top-notch in couture is a surprise—this girl takes her style seriously! (Case in point: the Chanel blanket on her bed.) "You can just mix white trash and Chanel, that's me. That's my ultimate look," she told MTV this summer. "Pretty much everything is weird bondage stores except obviously my jewelry—gotta keep it classy with Chanel. I wear a lot of jewelry during the day, so I pretty much just come with my own jewelry, and give me some underwear to wear with it, and I call it a day." And sometimes she doesn't even trust the professionals. "What if I get to a photo shoot and the stylist just sucks?" she said rhetorically in the October 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar, featuring Miley on the cover. "So I bring my own s--t." "I feel like every girl is trying to have a beauty shot and prove that they're fashion," Miley added. "But I can be in white leggings and a white sports bra and I'm on a whole other level of s--t that those girls don't even get yet because they don't know how to do it."




Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets