Friday, May 10, 2013

Unlike Julia, Claudia Barretto not keen on showbiz


Claudia unfazed by controversies surrounding their family MANILA – Just like her older sisters Dani and Julia, Claudia Barretto remains unfazed that their family is now the talk of the town because of the controversies her motheir Marjorie and aunts Claudine and Gretchen are currently embroiled in. In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Thursday, Claudia said she and her siblings are trying to just ignore what’s happening. “We don’t really mind that. We continue with our lives. We all know how to handle it, we can go through this,” she said. Asked if she has a message for those who speak ill of their family, Claudia said: “We don’t mind them anymore. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so we’ll just respect that.” According to Claudia, she also draws strength from her mom, who has not shown any signs of weakness since her sexy photos made the rounds online. “I’m really proud of my mom, she’s such a strong woman. She’s the one I look up to,” she said. Meanwhile, the 13-year-old Barretto said she does not have concrete plans of joining show business unlike Julia. “Not yet now because I think I should prioritize studies talaga. I want to make my mom proud. I don’t know yet. I’m not yet sure. I’m gonna continue playing football. But it’s just an extra-curricular activity. I just enjoy doing it,” she said. Claudia said she is only entertaining endorsements right now until school starts again next month.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets