Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Julia wants to be 'positive light' amid Barretto feud


MANILA – Teen actress Julia Baretto refuses to get affected by rumors that her entry to show business sparked the feud within the Barretto family. The tiff among the Barretto family members stemmed partly from comments on the image-sharing service Instagram, supposedly made by Gretchen, saying that her sister Claudine is not happy that their niece, Julia, is starting to make a name for herself in showbiz. Julia, the second daughter of Marjorie, was recently introduced as an artist of Star Magic, the ABS-CBN talent management firm that launched Claudine to stardom until her transfer to another network in 2009. In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Wednesday, Julia said she was not even aware that such controversial comments were made on Instagram. “I wasn’t even aware of that pero hindi ko masyado tine-take in iyon. I don’t think that’s it. As of now, I really don’t want to comment on the feud or the news that’s going around,” she said. While their family has been divided since her grandmother Inday came out with a statement disowning Gretchen while defending Claudine, Julia insisted that they are not taking sides in this issue. “I love my family. I don’t want to speak ill sa kahit kanino. I miss them all. We’ve all been busy, I’ve been busy rin kasi I’ve working na almost every day. I miss all of them,” she said. With all the intrigues surrounding their family, Julia said she wants to focus on her career all the more that and be the “positive light” in their family. “Hearing these things, parang hindi ako masyadong naapektuhan kasi parang nasanay na rin ako. I just entered tapos ito na ang mga nangyayari pero I have to strong because I’m gonna go through much more. The more I want to be the positive light,” she said.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets