Friday, May 3, 2013

Demi Lovato Admits She No Longer Has "Loads of Friends" Since Returning from Rehab


Demi Lovato learned who she could really depend on after spending some time in rehab. During a new interview with Company magazine for their June issue, the X Factor judge recalls losing a number of friends when she realized that a lot of people she considered close to her had hardly reached out during one of the most pivotal chapters of her life. "A couple of months before I went to rehab, I had a birthday party and there were a couple of hundred people there. It was full of people who I considered my closest friends," she told the mag (quotes via Entertainment Tonight). "When I turned my phone on after being in rehab for three months, I expected lots of text messages and phone calls. I had four texts. That was a wake-up call." The harsh reality came as a shock to the star, but it helped her tighten her group of friends to people she knew would always be by her side no matter what obstacle came her way. "I don't have loads of friends. I used to, but then I realized, do any of them actually care? Now I have people who, if I break my leg in the middle of the night, they'll come to the hospital with me," she said. "Or they'll answer the phone at 4 a.m. if I need them."


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets