Monday, April 8, 2013

KC Concepcion turns 28


MANILA, Philippines -- Actress-host KC Concepcion turned 28 on Sunday as she thanked all those who greeted her on her birthday. "Thanks to all of you here whom I don't know personally, but took the time out to greet me on my birthday! You made my day fabulous with your tweets," she said in her official Twitter account. "Thank you to our beautiful God for this colorful life, with wonderful people surrounding me! I pray that all my friends, followers and family be filled with so much LOVE, HAPPY THOUGHTS and lots of INSPIRATION this year. Thank you God for all the ugly moments that have just brought so much light and beauty to my life! Beautiful God, I'm not perfect, but You are! I pray that You shine Your light on the year ahead! Amen," she added. Concepcion is now busy working on her upcoming series "Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala" starring Judy Ann Santos and Sam Milby.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets