Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Casting of '50 Shades of Grey' Stars Confirmed Who will play Ana and Christian

I love Jonah Hill. I don't care if he's 250 pounds or 150 pounds, the man is epically hilarious. Which is why I appreciated his special Fifty Shades of Grey announcement at last night's MTV Movie Awards. We've heard Emma Watson's name thrown into the ring about a bajillion times for the role of Anastasia Steele, but at last night's awards, Hill jested that she'd actually been chosen to play the big role -- opposite him.

Emma Watson

"I'm officially announcing we'll be starring in the screen adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey," Hill joked. "My safety word is tangerine. If I say that word, you have to stop doing stuff to me.”

HA! Now THAT would be a duo no one would expect. Can you picture Jonah in a Christian Grey suit?? Emma, though, she has all of the right qualities to play Ana. Her age, her innocence, her versatility. I wouldn't be surprised if we really do hear she's nabbed the part in the future.

It's been a while since Emma Watson ran ship as Hermoine Granger. The actress has come a long way since those days -- starring in The Perks of Being a Wallflower and all of those sexy Burberry campaigns. I'm convinced that now is as good of a time as any for her to revamp her career -- and the role of Ana could be absolutely perfect.

With that said though, I'm about ready for some REAL Fifty Shades of Grey casting news to break. All of these possibilities are driving me bonkers!! The sooner we know the REAL deal, the sooner we can start getting pumped for summer 2014!

Source:http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/154121/50_shades_of_grey_movie

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets