Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Gumabao siblings defend dad Dennis Roldan



MANILA, Philippines -- What are brothers for? Kapamilya young actor Marco Gumabao is ready to get into a fight to defend his sister La Salle spiker Michelle Gumabao. In an interview on "KrisTV" on Monday, the "Luv U" star recalled one instance when he almost got into a fight with a basher who was very critical of his sister. "It was too personal na kasi. He (the basher) was already talking about my family already, not about me anymore," Michelle explained. "Because whenever people bash me I don't care anymore. Even before he would bash me already. What hurt me most is he's close to some of my best friends, to my sister. For me don't post it in public kasi even my sisters can see," the star volleyball player added, referring to her basher's Twitter posts. "Actually 'yung buong family namin 'yung nakipag-away sa kanya," Marco clarified. "Kasi sakto we watched the play 'Aladdin' sa Meralco Theater at saktong nandoon siya." "My mom was really mad. Because what he did wasn't about me anymore; it's but about my dad. He brought everything back na maybe I'm mayabang or I'm a player because my dad was like that before. So doon nagalit ang family ko," Michelle explained. "Because when he calls me ugly, doon ako walang ginagawa. But when he started posting stuff about my dad that, affected my whole family talaga. It's being brought out in the public again (when) it died down na." The La Salle player was referring to the case of their father, former actor Dennis Roldan, who was arrested and jailed for allegedly masterminding a kidnapping in 2005. A year later, Roldan posted bail and started a new life. He is now a pastor of Jesus Christ the Life Giver Ministry.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets