Monday, November 4, 2013

Why Roxanne, Melissa are mad at Jake Cuenca



MANILA – Jake Cuenca admitted there are moments when he could not understand why her former girlfriends, actresses Roxanne Guinoo and Melissa Ricks, are still mad at him up to now. “Sometimes I don’t [understand why they are mad] kasi for a lot of reasons, I can be mad also for a few things,” he said in an interview with “Buzz ng Bayan” on Sunday. Cuenca, however, said he is fully aware why he is still not in good terms with the two women following their breakup. “I did them wrong. I never denied that. Pero I am so in love at that time. I’d be so passionate, I would love this person and mamahalin ko talaga siya ng parang walang bukas and then one day, parang I fell out of love,” he explained. Cuenca also thinks it is unfortunate that his girlfriends’ parents have a bad impression of him. “For me kasi it’s a curse of mine. Most of the time, the first impression of the parents with me is not good because of all the issues that I’ve gone through. Kailangan ko talaga patunayan 'yung sarili ko sa magulang ng babae,” he said. Having said this, Cuenca stressed that he did not lack effort in saying sorry to Guinoo and Ricks. “I’ve apologized talaga so many times. Okay yung breakup. I don’t know why it was easy for me at that time to have moved on right away. Masakit talaga 'yun kasi I’ve been at the receiving end of that one. Parang umaasa ka pa rin, mahal na mahal mo pa rin yung tao, okay naman ang breakup niyo, umaasa ka pa rin and then one day may boyfriend na,” he said. Asked if he tried to make amends, Cuenca said: “Yeah but I think that’s something that needs to be very personal. [I tried] a couple of times but wala pa 'yung panahon.”


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets