Monday, November 4, 2013

Hilary Duff's Son Luca Photobombs Photo of Her Dog—See the Cute Pic!


Hilary Duff

Well, this moment just got much cuter. Hilary Duff shared a photo on her Instagram account on Sunday, Nov. 3, of her sweet Bernese mountain dog, posing outside of her home. Her furry friend looks rather serious, having a seat on the porch and gazing intently at the camera. However, the photo got an adorable pick-me-up, in the form of Duff's 19-month-old son, Luca! "I spy a little Luca," the Lizzie McGuire alum captioned the lovable pic See him peeking out the window to the right, with his hand covering his mouth? It's almost like he knows he is being mischievous and photobombing his canine buddy. As for precious Luca, will he be any only child for much longer? The 26-year-old told People what it would be like to have more kids with husband, Mike Comrie. "If I had another boy, I would be happy, but I would like to try for a girl and I'm not sure that I want to have three kids," she told the mag. Not so fast, looks like baby No.2 won't be coming for a little while longer. "I love that I do an interview &people ask if I want more kids.. I say yes. Not now thought and all if a sudden I'm "trying" for a girl.WHAT?," she tweeted. "It's ridiculous....The only baby I'm working on is my album," she added.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets