Thursday, October 31, 2013

Matteo unsure if he'll watch Sarah's concert



MANILA – Matteo Guidicelli said he does not know yet if he will watch the 10th anniversary concert of Sarah Geronimo at the Araneta Coliseum on November 15. This comes after the Popstar Princess said she doesn't want anyone being linked to her to be part of the show, which will have a repeat on November 30 at Mall of Asia Arena. In her "24/SG" concert last year, actor Gerald Anderson, who was courting her at the time, played a part on the show. Speaking to ABS-CBN News on Tuesday, Guidicelli said he still has to check his schedule because he might have work commitments on that day. “I don’t know [if I will watch]. I don’t think so. I might have taping. I don’t know yet,” he briefly said. But the actor was quick to add that the concert will surely be a success because Geronimo always offers a great show. “It’s really, really nice. I remember watching her concert five years ago in Batangas and Cebu. And five years after, now it’s her 10th year, so congratulations. She’s amazing. The people love her. She’s very pure, she has a pure heart. She’s good at what she does. She has an amazing talent,” he said. Asked whether he is planning to give Geronimo something special, he said: “Iisipin ko pa iyan. Ano ba ang ibibigay ko?” Obviously trying to evade any more questions about his personal life, the “Galema” actor said he is just happy with how his life is going. “I’m very, very happy with everything. I’m very happy. With ‘Galema,’ it’s rating very well. My life right now, I’m very happy. It’s good,” he said. But some entertainment reporters continued to ask him about Geronimo, particularly on rumors about his parents liking the singer-actress. “I don’t know. I haven’t spoken to my mom yet. Hindi ko alam, sana. It’s nice to love everybody and to like everyone because everybody deserves to be appreciated and respected,” he said. According to Guidicelli, he has already met Geronimo’s parents when they had a series of shows abroad. “Magkasama kami sa America. They are cool, they’re just like any other family that just loves their daughter and loves their family very much. I guess all moms are strict. Even my mom is strict. Everybody wants the best for their kids,” he said. Rumors romantically linking the Kapamilya stars surfaced early this year when Guidicelli was reported to be the only showbiz personality seen at Geronimo's private birthday party in July, following his guest stint on her US concert series in the previous month. However, both stars have remained quiet about their closeness, with Geronimo saying, "This time gusto kong makita kung gaano kasinsero ang tao na 'yon o ako din."




Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets