Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Kim Kardashian Responds to Birthday Wishes: I'm Overwhelmed by All the Love!


Kim Kardashian, Lipsy

The birthday girl breaks her silence! Hours after family members, friends and fans around the world have sent well wishes and messages, Kim Kardashian took to Twitter to thank everyone for birthday love. "I am so overwhelmed by all of this birthday love!!!!" she tweeted. "Thank you so much! It means the world to me!" Kim shared a pic of a beautiful bouquet that her brother Rob Kardashian sent her. "I have the best brother in the whole wide world #birthdayflowers," she wrote. The 33-year-old's little sister Khloé Kardashian Odom wrote a heartfelt blog post the special occasion. "My real life Princess Jasmine!!! You truly are a princess to me! So perfect, so strong, so sweet.... Thank God I have you as my sister! With every year I am more and more grateful for our bond. The woman and mommy you have become is inspirational. Thank you for being such an amazing sister and friend! I love you Keeks! More and more with everyday! May this year continue to be filled with amazing blessings for you!" Earlier today Khloé posted an Instagram collage with another sweet message to her stunning sibling. "Happy birthday Kiki!!!!!! I love you beyond comprehension!!!!" Khloé wrote on Instagram. "You truly are one of my best friends. To me you are an angel in disguise. Always there for me in any way! My wish is that I give you as much in life as you have given me!" Kris Jenner also shared an Instagram pic with a loving caption for her daughter. "You are an incredible blessing, and an amazing Mom and daughter," she wrote. "I wish for you all the happiness in the world...you make every day an amazing journey! I love and adore you ...mommy xoxo." Kim's currently on the road with her little one, North West, while Kanye West is beginning his Yeezus tour.




Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets