Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Anne Curtis records new CD





MANILA -- After her successful shows abroad, actress-host Anne Curtis is now busy recording her newest album, which includes a song written by Christian Bautista, as well as a duet with a fan. "First 2 songs down!!!!! Yahoooooooo!!!!! So excited!!!!," Curtis posted on her official Twitter account, "Just have to share that one of the songs I recorded today was written and composed by @xtianbautista He is now a singer/songwriter!," she added. With her new CD, Curtis is also fulfilling someone else's dream as she agreed to do a duet with her fan, Jesu Rivera. "Making someone else's dream come true by keeping a promise. Watch out for my duet with @jesumarierivera We will be a singing a song she wrote and composed in my upcoming album! She sang it to me when we were taping her family's story for the Holy Week special of Showtime, that's when I told her I would include the song if and when I would have another album. Now is that time. If you guys remember, I actually played her in that episode when we featured the Rivera Family. Watch out for the song 'Hindi Na Ako' (Love)," Curtis said. Curtis released her debut album "Annebisyosa" in 2011 under Viva Records.




Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets