Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Why Billy Crawford didn't attend Star Magic Ball

MANILA – (UPDATED) “It’s Showtime” host Billy Crawford denied that he is avoiding his former girlfriend, singer Nikki Gil, when he chose not to attend the much-awaited Star Magic Ball last Saturday. In an interview with ABS-CBN News at the sidelines of the press conference for his upcoming movie “Momzillas,” Crawford explained he has an out-of-town gig last weekend. “Out of town ako, I had a corporate event. Pwede ba mag-move na kayo?” he said in jest. Asked for his reaction about Gil’s statement that she is willing to be friends with Crawford in due time, Crawford merely said: “Yeah, sure.” Obviously trying to change the topic, Crawford then said he is hoping Gil could watch “Momzillas,” which will be out in theaters nationwide on September 18. "Move on, keep moving. I already said this before, na I wouldn’t answer anything about this anymore. It’s redundant na eh,” he said again. Crawford explained that the reason why he refuses to answer any questions about his past relationship is because he also wants to respect Gil’s privacy. “It’s continuously being said over and over again. I think we should just respect her and you could respect me because it’s between us na lang,” he said. 'Can't live without love' But in another interview, Crawford was more introspective when asked about the topic. "Of course, I do believe in love, you can't live without love," he insisted. After their breakup, the singer-dancer left the country for a short vacation in Texas to be with his family, saying this really helped him to recover. "Isa siyang malaking reset ang naganap sa buhay ko, kahit sobrang iksi. I was there for two-and-a-half weeks pero it's so refreshing to go back to your root, to go back to your family," he said. "You know it is hard to start from scratch but you have to. I guess I learned to just focus on who I am, what do I want to be. Even if I'm 31 years old, you still kinda doubt yourself from time to time. Pero ‘yung going back to my mom and dad was a big difference for me. I learned to shut everything off. I wish it could have been longer but yung two-and-a-half weeks na yon it's more than enough," he added. In an interview with ABS-CBN News before the Star Magic Ball last Saturday, Gil said she is enjoying her current single status, adding that she loves exploring new things by herself. “Pinagdasal ko lang talaga to be okay so that we can move on and enjoy the more exciting things that life is throwing my way,” she said. She added: “Wala akong date. I’m good. I’m fine. I’m okay. I’m happy and better. I’ve moved on.” The well-loved celebrity couple broke up last last July, with Crawford citing his being "lost" as one of the reasons behind the split.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets