Thursday, September 26, 2013

Vina prefers to keep quiet amid legal battle



MANILA – Vina Morales refused to comment on reports that she has filed for a protection order on behalf of her daughter, Ceana. In an interview with ABS-CBN News early this week, Morales said she would rather keep quiet about legal matters, especially when it concerns her four-year-old daughter, because she wants to give her the utmost protection. “I’m always honest naman na of course there’s something going on. Pero for respect and siguro para sa anak ko na rin, I’d rather keep quiet. Buhay ng anak ko iyan eh. Basta ang sa akin lang, kung ano ang makakabuti sa anak ko, doon ako. Ipaglalaban ko ang anak ko,. Any parent would do that. But to give details, I can’t,” she said. Unlike other local celebrities who have gone public with their legal tiff, Morales said she prefers to stay quiet so as not to further aggravate the situation. “I have my family, and I have God. Mahirap kasi once na may makuwento ako, may ibang side. Ayaw ko ng ganun. I’ve seen other same circumstances na nagsasalita 'yung isang party, hindi nakakaganda sa bata. Para sa akin, mas gusto ko lang tahimik ako,” she said. Despite this, Morales shared that she is happy to see her daughter grow up into a beautiful and responsible girl. “She’s doing very well in school. She’s into fashion, she likes to pose, to wear really nice dresses so I’m thinking of putting up a kikay line for her. I’m working on it already,” she said. Ceana is Morales's daughter with her former partner, businessman Cedric Lee.



Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets