Friday, September 20, 2013

Justin Timberlake & Ben Affleck's Budding Bromance: Runner, Runner Costars Gush About Working Together—Watch Now!

Aw, these two are so cute! It looks like there's a new bromance in Hollywood, since Justin Timberlake and Ben Affleck had nothing but the sweetest things to say about each other at the Runner, Runner premiere in Las Vegas last night. "I love Justin. Being around Justin is inspiring, he works really hard, he's incredibly gifted," Affleck told E! News of his costar. "There's nothing the guy can't do. I really am the biggest fan of his. I'm trying to win tickets to the show. I love Justin." Did you hear that, Justin? Hook a brotha up! Meanwhile, Timberlake explains that working with such a great actor, like Ben Affleck, has been so rewarding. "I feel really lucky to work with Ben this time in his career. He's seized a movie from every angle, I'm sure he's probably always done that, but that's been justified in a way for him, and so, to work with him at this time, it was extremely helpful for me. I think it made my performance a lot better," he said. J.T. also mentioned, "Honestly, I just go from project to project, you don't know how anything's gonna be received. But, to work with Ben, Gemma [Arterton], Anthony [Mackie], just the cast was great. I love this movie. I've never been in this type of genre of a movie, so it was really fun." Runner, Runner hits theaters Oct. 4.



Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets