Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jericho set to do a movie with Andi



MANILA – Actor Jericho Rosales is elated to have yet another extended family as he recently inked a three-movie deal with Viva Films. In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Rosales said he is glad to belong to another family which allows him to also do movies outside the production outfit. “May option ako to do movies outside. They understand that I love films. I can still do an indie film a year. They also know that I love indie films. In fact, ‘Alagwa’ is going to be released through Star Cinema. They’re okay with that. They have a good relationship with ABS-CBN, with Genesis. It’s nice. It’s like I can go anywhere and people trust me. I thank people for that,” he said. Rosales said he was specifically touched when Viva Film’s big boss Vic del Rosario approached him and told him that the Viva family believes in his capacity as an actor. “He said he has plans for me. He said, ‘I trust you as an actor. We’re going do films na you’ll be excited to work on.’ We are exploring. But he said that he believes in me and that’s a big thing for me,” he said. Saying he thinks he is on the right track, Rosales happily shared that his first movie under Viva Films will be with Andi Eigenmann. “Andi is a good actor. She’s the type na puwede mo siyang ilagay sa kahit anong genre ng pelikula and she’ll shine. She’s an artist that adapts and hindi mo puwede sabihin na ito lang ang image niya. It’s in her blood,” he said. Asked what kind of project will they be working on, Rosales said: “Actually this project na gagawin namin for with Andi is fun. May following na agad 'yung script kasi galing siya sa book so exciting.” Movie with Heart? Meanwhile, the actor also addressed questions whether he is willing to act alongside former girlfriend, actress Heart Evangelista, again. “I think it’s too early for that. If the timing is right, if the script is right, why not? For now I just don’t want to focus muna on Heart. Recently may mga stuff and issue and everything. I’m just really not the type of artist na sasakay doon sa ganung init ng issue and everything,” he said. Rosales reiterated that he decides whether to accept a project or not based on the material. “I always base my projects on ano ba 'yung kagandahan ng pelikula. But Heart’s an artist, I’m an artist. There will be a time that we’ll both be on the set. Mangyayari din 'yun. Pero for now, gusto lang muna mag-focus sa kung ano 'yung gagawin ko. It’s all about timing for me,” he said. Evangelista and Rosales ended their three-year relationship in 2008, after she was supposedly made to believe by her parents that the actor had been cheating on her with actress Carmen Soo. Rosales is now engaged with TV host Kim Jones, while Evangelista is in a relationship with Senator Francis “Chiz” Escudero.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets