Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Derek: I must have been in love all this time



MANILA – Derek Ramsay admitted that he must have been “blindly in love” with Cristine Reyes even before they officially became a couple last week. In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Sunday, Ramsay said everything that happened between them were totally unexpected as they were just really close friends. “I must have been [in love with her all this time]. I’m being completely honest when I looked at Cristine as my friend, but analyzing this whole thing, it’s kind of hard not to entertain the fact that I must have been blindly in love with her,” he said. “I love her dearly as a friend but there must have been something more. The great thing about our relationship is we didn’t do the whole ‘best foot forward’ because may intentions ka para ligawan kasi hindi ko naman siya niligawan. Same thing with her, so pinakita lang talaga naming kung sino lang talaga kami,” he explained. Ramsay said he did not really eat his words when he said that he won’t date another girl from showbiz because he knows Reyes as a real person. “It’s so awkward. I ate my words. I’ve said many times na I will never date Cristine and more so I would never date anyone in showbiz. But for me, AA (Reyes's nickname) is not showbiz because she’s one of my friends. She’s a real friend, one of the boys,” he said. Asked how different their relationship is now, Ramsay said: “We are just as crazy as we were then now. I’m really enjoying it, I’m really happy. She’s the person I run to when I have problems. She knows all the stuff about me.” On Rayver Meanwhile, Ramsay said it made him happy when he learned that Reyes’ former boyfriend, actor Rayver Cruz, is totally okay with their relationship. “Rayver is my friend. We saw each other on the court. I was really happy when somebody mentioned that to me earlier today. Rayver has been to my house many times even when they were together,” he said. Ramsay said Cruz even went up to him to shake his hand after their basketball game for the Hero Foundation. “I think it was really awesome for Rayver to come up and shake my hand. I didn’t really see that I needed to explain or talk to Rayver,” he said. Despite this, Ramsay said he gets upset when people tag him as the reason why Cruz and Reyes broke up. “No, that’s not true, Rayver knows that. We all know that. It’s been a while since the breakup. I’ve been a friend to Rayver, more like an older brother,” he said. Reyes and Ramsay officially became a couple last August 28


Source: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/09/03/13/derek-i-must-have-been-love-all-time-0

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets