Friday, August 2, 2013

Paul Jake speaks up on split with Melissa

MANILA -- Former "Pinoy Big Brother" Paul Jake Castillo talked about his breakup with actress Melissa Ricks in a television interview aired on Friday. On "Kris TV," Castillo admitted that he initiated the split, saying that their relationship is "not working." "I think it's mutual, pero more of me. It's not working," he explained. "She was really perfect, sobrang bait niya, sobrang supportive. I don't know how to put it in words, pero siguro it's the small things that I get annoyed with. It's not her, it's a me kind of thing." "[We're] not fighting all the time but, you know, 'yung kapag nasa car medyo quiet lang [kami]. I guess that's my problem also. For example nag-aaway 'o sige, my fault na. O sige, para matapos na,'" he added. Castillo said he and Ricks still get to see each other after the breakup. "We still go out together, watch a movie, papa-foot massage pa kami. I guess it's better that way [kasi] hindi na kami laging nag-aaway," he said. "There's no reason to burn bridges," he added. Castillo went on to give advice to women, sharing what he thinks they should avoid when they are in a relationship. "The girls in general, I guess I will be speaking for my friends and I na lang. Siguro it's being clingy. I guess sa mga married friends ko naman, when I talk to my friends, I guess walang life. He doesn't have his own life, she doesn't have her own life. Dapat she has her own life, he has his own life. 'Yung huwag magsusumbat sa oras," he said. Last month, Castillo confirmed on "The Buzz" that he and Ricks amicably ended their relationship, which lasted for more than a year.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets