Friday, June 14, 2013

Nadia on reconciliation with Annabelle: We both learned

MANILA, Philippines -- Nadia Montenegro won't be pursuing legal battle against Annabelle Rama after they reconciled last June 5. On ANC's Headstart on Friday, Montenegro said she really asked Lord to teach her how forgive Rama. "The things that Tita Annabelle said in the past, those were the reasons why I was really hurt and that triggered it. I guess, I really asked for it because if you don't forgive, ikaw din ang mahihirapan. I just decided that I just want to move on. Ang daming nangyayaring maganda sa buhay ko, so many good things. And I guess by forgiving and for asking forgiveness I never thought that it will feel this good," Montenegro said. Montenegro said she's really happy with the reconciliation and the fact that she finally got what she wants. "Last year pa naman there were efforts na magkaroon ng agreement or chance na maayos ito. ... All I was asking from the very beginning was for her to release my children and I got that and I'm very happy and I think Tita Annabelle also agreed and she's with it and my children are very happy," she said. Montenegro said that after what happened, she believes that she and Rama both learned their lessons. "We both learned from each other I'm sure. I learned my lessons the hard way," she said. On Tuesday, Montenegro formally executed her affidavit of desistance on the cases of grave coercion and grave oral defamation she filed against Rama before a San Juan City court. Montenegro's move came after her emotional reconciliation with Rama early this month, when both camps agreed to finally end their legal disputes that made headlines the past two years. According to the former actress' legal counsel, Atty. Maggie Abraham, her client is set to execute several other affidavits of desistance before four other courts in Quezon City, Pasig, Makati and Caloocan. In total, including the two cases discontinued on Tuesday, Montenegro had filed 26 charges against Rama across these courts. The feud stems from Montenegro's allegations of child abuse against Rama, dating back to late 2011, in relation to the talent manager's way of handling her children's showbiz careers.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets