Saturday, June 8, 2013

Charice misses mom, brother after leaving home


MANILA, Philippines - Controversial singer Charice, who recently admitted that she is a lesbian, said she misses her mom and younger brother, Carl, after leaving their home. Charice said her coming out to her mom, Raquel Pempengco, was the reason behind their rift. She said she felt her mom did not approve of her being a lesbian as she came out when she turned 18. "Kasi nalaman niya noong 18 po ako. Medyo nagalit po siya. Doon po ako yung nag-fly sa US na ako lang mag-isa, doon ako naging dependent sa apartment. About sa umalis ako ng bahay, masasabi ko na sa sitwasyon ko ngayon, hindi lang po ako 'yung ganito ang pinagdadaanan. So, sana po ay huwag nilang isipin na ginawa ko 'yon dahil ayaw ko sa kanila, ayaw ko sa bahay. Siyempre, kung mayroon akong pag-i-stay-an, I'd rather stay there dahil pamilya ko sila. Pero dahil sa sitwasyon ngayon at nafi-feel nila about it, medyo uncomfortable po para sa akin, kaya ginawa ko po yon." (She found out when I was 18 and she got a little angry. That was when I went to the US on my own and I was dependent in an apartment. About my leaving the house, I can only say that I am not the only one who is going through the same situation. I hope that they won't think that, because I did that, that I don't want them, that I don't want to stay in the house. Of course, if I had a place to stay I would rather stay with them because they are my family. But because of the situation now and how they feel about it, it's uncomfortable for me. That's why I did it.) "I miss her, gusto ko lang malaman ni mom na and Carl na nami-miss ko sila (I want my mom and Carl to know that I miss them a lot)," she said. In her interview on the ABS-CBN entertainment talk show "The Buzz," Charice admitted that she has left home and is now in a relationship with "The X-Factor Philippines" singer Alyssa Quijano. She also admitted that her relationship with Quijano's family is problematic. In the ANC interview, Charice said she will never forget all the hard work her mom put into building her career. "I will never forget it, although I know she is really in pain. I don't really want to go there, that we are not on good terms, because that's just normal," she added. The former "Glee" star said she is willing to talk to her mom when she is finally ready. "Yes. It's like my decision to come out. It's the same because it's a big deal for me to talk to my mom after that. I want to talk to her when I am really, really ready," she said. Charice admitted that it is hard for her to not be able to communicate with her mom and brother. "Mahirap po. HIndi naman ito 'yung first time na nangyari ito, ilang beses na rin na nawalan kami ng communication, tapos magkakaroon at mawawala na naman po ng matagal. Mahirap since wala na si Daddy at ngayon wala ako sa side ng daddy ko, not totally walang sumusuporta pero ngayon hindi ako sobrang malungkot din dahil may mga taong sumusuporta sa akin pangalawang family po, pero siyempre iba yung family mo talaga ay nandiyan para sa iyo," she said. (It's hard. This is not the first time that this happened. We've lost communication a number of times. It's hard because Daddy is no longer here. But there are people -- my second family -- they continue to support me. But of course, nothing beats getting support from your real family.) She said that the song "Because You Loved Me" which she performed with Celine Dion in the past will always be the song for her mom.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets