Friday, April 19, 2013

What happened when Hayden met Kris Lawrence


MANILA – Former doctor-turned-actor Hayden Kho feels comforted that some of the people whom he had altercations in the past have already moved on. In an interview with ABS-CBN News on Thursday, Kho related one instance where he and singer Kris Lawrence unintentionally crossed paths. Lawrence is the partner of actress Katrina Halili, who was seen in one of Kho’s controversial sex videos. “That was last November or December pa. When I saw him, ang una kong naisip was kung anong gagawin niya kasi siya nasa stage, ako nasa judges’ table. Kris was gentleman enough to forego muna whatever he feels -- I’m sure it wasn’t something positive towards me -- and give the crowd a good show,” Kho said. Lawrence told entertainment website Pep.ph on Monday that he really wanted to hurt Kho when he saw him but he just decided to hold back and shake his hand. “Parang nagblangko ang isip ko. ‘Am I going to shake the hand of this man?’ Naramdaman ko 'yung galit, gusto ko siyang sapakin. Pero siyempre, I was there as a professional person, so I shook his hands,” Lawrence said. The singer added that he’s now living a great life and there’s no need to dwell in the past anymore. “Siguro kung dati, I’ll start a fight. Pero sa ngayon, my life is so great. The little girl [Katrence] is such a reward for all the hardships and all. Huwag na nating sirain pa. Let’s all just be positive,” he said. Kho said if there is one thing common between him and Lawrence, it’s their choice to leave the negative things in the past and just move on. “He is clearly referring to the past and no one [lives there anymore]. We leave it there. Yun ang maganda sa nangyayari ngayon, tahimik lahat. Kung mayroon man siyang nasabi sa interview, he was clearly referring to the past,” he said. “I’m very happy or comforted na lahat ay nakakpag-move on. I’m also happy na yung career nila nagbu-bloom and may gifts sa kanila si God na hindi nila ipagpapalit sa kahit ano. For example, sa case nila Kris, that would be Katrence,” he added. Kho said it makes him proud that the person he once was is now back. “I think the Hayden that people met before wasn’t really the Hayden I know as a child. Because I do remember myself as a child na tahimik, mahilig lang mag-aral, may sariling mundo. I think the person that the public met during that crazy years was a reckless Hayden. I think I’m back to the healthy me, I’m back to my path,” he explained.



Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets