Sunday, March 10, 2013

Liza Sovereign admits it was exciting to play Daniel Padilla's crush in 'Must Be Love'


Although she she may not yet be a familiar face in showbiz, newbie Liza Sovereign will soon make her big screen debut playing the role of Hope, who catches the eye of Ivan, played by Daniel Padilla in Star Cinema's upcoming teen romance movie Must Be Love . 


The aspiring actress, who was first Discovered joining beauty pageants at school, had auditioned for the role of Kathryn Bernardo's cousin and was surprised to make the cut. " I was surprised because I was not being not expect, because of the speed event types movie soon? I'm also happy that I got yun. Of course excited me but mixed with nervousness because great artists Kathryn, he had extra time industry. Excessive happy I am thankful and blessed and, "she shared During the Circle Star Magic batch 19 launch held last March 7 inside the ABS-CBN compound. Liza said it was a surreal experience to get to work with teen heartthrobs Kathryn and Daniel. "My first impression of Kathryn was sweet, like the sweet him . Whenever I see them, they neither Daniel 's sweet their off-cam. Their friendship is really sweet. Done was Daniel he's really importunate. Happy also to set, they're very nice and accommodating they actually. They helped me through my scenes take those pretty heavy to scenes. They help me by motivating me and telling me what I need, what I think should be done there embarrassing scene like shy I do, of Daniel helped me, she would say, 'Do you think that, just do it. ' She like that, 'Should solid ' GUMA-like that he (laughs), "she said. Liza admitted she could not help but be star struck by her co-stars. "It was great, fantastic, awesome . Just it was mixed emotions I am nun. That star struck me especially with Kathryn idol because I really do him . If you noticed, he ata yung first finollow me on Twitter. Due to her so I'm inspired to become artists, "she added. The Fil-Am beauty said she was not worried by how fans would react to Kathniel of her role in the movie. "In person They treat me right. I'm receiving hate on Twitter but did not hate that as in heavy which types will kill profits, though disgusted they just but I guess that's a good sign because mean effective me , "she said. Liza said she understands where the fans are coming from. "I do not answer them. H indi ignored but sometimes I niri -retweet once I finished with , replyan I thank you. S abi She's annoying because I said s, so that, that. So I said , 'thank you very much.' (Laughs). Because good or bad publicity is still publicity. But of course I want good publicity, "she said. The aspiring actress who also dreams of one day becoming a high-fashion model also shared her message for fans of Kathniel who will be watching Must Be Love when it starts showing nationwide on March 13, Wednesday. "I hope Their opinion of me changes after they've seen the movie. I hope They end up liking me also. For the Kathniel fans, nothing is personalan pong , work only please him and I hope You also support and hope you do not angry with me. I have great respect Kathryn , "she said. As part of Star Magic batch 19 Circle along with Khalil Ramos, Julia Barretto, Oineza Jane, and Kit Thompson, Liza admitted she feels lucky to be part of such a talented group. " I was surprised because the speed! I'm not being not expect that so quickly and I'm happy because those who were with me I had been before so not hard to be comfortable with each other, "she admitted.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets