Saturday, June 1, 2013

Kim Chiu says 'GA' Instagram post 'not mine'


MANILA, Philippines -- Kim Chiu denied on Friday that a message on her Instagram page asking an unspecified addressee to "come back to me" was posted by her. Image courtesy of Kim Chiu's Instagram page In another post on the popular image-sharing service, which is seen by her over 520,000 followers, the 23-year-old actress said that her account had been hacked. "Good day IG friends! I just want to inform you that my account has just been recently hacked. I'll keep you posted if it happens again. I just might make a new account na," she said. Chiu added: "Please be informed that the recent post was not mine! God bless you, hacker!" The recent post Chiu is referring to is an image of what appears to be a red, heart-shaped puzzle with a piece labeled "you" detached. The accompanying caption of the post, unedited, was: "'The more BOYS I met the more I realize that IT's ONLY HIM I WANT TO BE' :( PLEASE come back to ME (G.A)" It has since been deleted from Chiu's Instagram page. The actress' last known romantic relationship was with actor Gerald Anderson, with whom she broke up in 2010 amid controversies. Anderson recently admitted that he is in a relationship with actress Maja Salvador, Chiu's former best friend. Salvador, on the other hand, confirmed her relationship with the actor on Thursday.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets