Tuesday, October 15, 2013

'The Buzz' makes way for Carmina, Janice

MANILA--Actresses Carmina Villaroel and Janice de Belen are set to join Boy Abunda on "The Buzz," following the cancellation of their show, "Showbiz Inside Report." They will replace hosts Toni Gonzaga and Charlene Gonzales, who already bade farewell to the viewers of the "The Buzz" on Sunday. "I would say that one of the best gifts that I received from this show was the friendship of you Boy and Toni," Gonzales said on her final "The Buzz" appearance. For her part, a thankful Gonzaga said: "Maraming maraming salamat kay Tito Boy. I learned so much from him. Ate Charlene, I told her this last week pa. I will always look up to you. I have so much respect for the both of you." Meanwhile, a teaser of "Buzz ng Bayan", which featured Villaroel, de Belen and Abunda, hinted a change of format for the 15-year-old entertainment talk show. Abunda said that while changes and saying goodbye to certain parts of the show make him emotional, everybody should look forward to bigger and exciting things to come. "You're saying goodbye to a part of the show kaya medyo may kaunting pagka-emosyonal. Pero it is exciting because it is bigger. It is new," he said.--report from TV Patrol, ABS-CBN

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below


Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets