Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sam Milby on his career: ‘I feel so blessed right now’


101213-sam_main.jpg

Sam Milby said he feels very blessed and fulfilled at this point in his career. Now on his eighth year in show business, the actor is just thankful for everything that he has achieved. “Ang daming blessings. My eighth year in showbiz is coming since ‘yung time na lumabas ako sa PBB (Pinoy Big Brother) house ‘yun talaga ‘yung start ng showbiz and alam niyo naman na napakahirap na tumagal sa business lalo na ngayon na ang daming bata ngayon. And may dalawang movie ako na ginagawa and I just did teleseryes this year and for me I feel so blessed right now.” On how he has been able to stay in the biz for years, Sam relayed that his passion and love for work brought him to where he is now. “I guess it’s different when you know, you love what you do, when you are passionate about what you do. I do love what I do.” But the actor shared that he never thought that it would all work out for him in showbiz. “Pero I never thought na it will work kasi ako ‘yung klase ng tao noon na ayoko ng attention, ako ‘yung nagtatago sa likod when I was younger, I never liked the attention eh, ako ‘yung mahiyain parang it’s something that I adjusted to,” he said. Sam said he wants to grow even more as an actor and hone his craft at this point. “Ako I just want to grow and ‘yun lalo na ngayon especially my last role it help me to do something different and it got me out of my comfort zone. Showbiz is something about reinventing yourself and doing different things. I feel I have more to offer for the coming years. I just get passed the things that are holding me back and I’m starting to feel about that and I’m starting to grow also.” On the biggest lesson he’s learned in showbiz, Sam relayed that it is essential to avoid comparing oneself to others and to stop listening to people who try to pull you down. “Ang dami kong natutunan eh, one thing is don’t compare yourself to others, don’t allow what other people say control how you think and how you live your life. There will always be people who will try to put you down, but don't let it affect you. Concentrate on yourself, on your own goals and what you want to achieve and focus on that. When you make mistakes learn from that.” He added, “Ako perfectionist ako, I have the tendency to dwell on the mistakes na ginawa ko and it doesn't help me. It's more of just taking that everything that happens to you positively and change your view about it and learn more by making a stand of what you believe in.”






Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets