Wednesday, October 9, 2013

John Prats to give up dancing?

MANILA -- Is John Prats getting tired of dancing and doing comedy? Prats, who stars in the gag show "Banana Split" and regularly dishes out dance numbers in "ASAP," is looking to expand his repertoire next year. "I don't know if I'm still gonna do dancing next year but I'm thinking na siguro I want to focus kung ano ba talaga ang gusto ko kasi masyado akong kalat. Wala akong talagang parang nag-mark sa akin, parang kung hindi dancing at comedy," he said. In an interview on Tuesday, Prats, who is hosting the upcoming second season of the reality show "I Dare You," said he would really like to do a drama project. "Na-experience ko ang mag-comedy for the longest time and now I'm doing this reality show. Masaya ako dito pero gusto kong gumawa ng isa matinding drama or kaya movie. But now, with what's happening with me, I feel very happy and blessed talaga, " he said. With his hosting stint on "I Dare You," Prats said he found out that hosting reality shows is very interesting. "Siguro mas gusto kong mag-host ng mga ganitong show. Parang kung ako ang papipiliin parang I want to do this na matagal, 'yung host ng 'I Dare You.' 'Yung parang may puso, may tulong. Fulfilling kasi 'yung hindi ka lang nagho-host, kumbaga nagse-send ka ng awareness sa tao para kang news na may teleserye," Prats explained. "So next year kung mabibigyan ng opportunity I want to do hosting more and hosting reality shows. 'Yun ang gusto ko," he added.



Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets