Monday, September 16, 2013

Vin Diesel says new 'XXX' film to be shot in PH



MANILA – International superstar Vin Diesel confirmed that parts of his next film will be shot in the Philippines. In an interview with entertainment editor Ricky Lo of The Philippine Star for his latest movie, “Riddick,” which was published on Sunday, Diesel said he’s “definitely shooting a good part” of his upcoming movie, "XXX: The Return of Xander Cage" in the country. “The producers of 'XXX' envisioned that Xander Cage migrated from Bora-Bora to the Philippines, so that would be very cool and I’m very excited to read the script when it comes in. I want to find out how much of that is true,” the Hollywood action star was quoted to have said. Diesel was in Manila last May for the Asian premiere of his box-office hit “Fast & Furious 6.” During his visit, the star was even photographed riding a jeepney and gamely posed for photos with his Filipino fans. “Every minute that I was there, I saw so much beauty. You know why? Because whether you are a star or a street vendor, you are embraced with warmth and hospitality. The people’s smile was genuine,” he told Lo. “I knew that I was going back to the Philippines,” he added. Diesel said during his next visit, he would like to go to the beaches, which he wasn’t able to do in May because of lack of time. “I want to go to the beaches,” his told Lo “I wasn’t able to do that because I didn’t have enough time. But I did have a feel of what Manila was — the warmth of the Filipino people. They treated me like family when I was there and not just because my sister-in-law is from the Philippines. Every Filipino has a very strong sense of family." “The theme of the next 'XXX' is about family and it’s a subject that will resonate with the Filipinos because they are family-oriented,” he added.




Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets