Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Nikki on being friends with Billy: In due time





MANILA – Singer-actress Nikki Gil did not mind walking the red carpet of the Star Magic Ball alone, unlike in the previous years when she attended the annual event with former boyfriend Billy Crawford. In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Gil said she is enjoying her current single status, adding that she loves exploring new things by herself. “Pinagdasal ko lang talaga to be okay so that we can move on and enjoy the more exciting things that life is throwing my way,” she said. She added: “Wala akong date. I’m good. I’m fine. I’m okay. I’m happy and better. I’ve moved on.” Asked if she is open to be friends with Crawford again, she said: “Maybe in due time. Someday, we’ll see.” The well-loved celebrity couple broke up last last July, with Crawford citing his being "lost" as one of the reasons behind the split. Meanwhile, Gil denied that she is seeing someone again after her split with Crawford, her boyfriend for almost five years. “No, I’m not. I’m enjoying being single. Just enjoying being single,” she said, adding that she is happy to be surrounded by friends who have stayed by her side even during difficult times.



Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets