Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Gretchen's daughter responds to 'basher' on Instagram



MANILA – The only daughter of socialite-actress Gretchen Barretto with her long-time partner, businessman Tony Boy Cojuangco, lashed back at one of her Instagram followers who made a comment about her being an illegitimate child. In her personal account on Sunday, Dominique Cojuangco responded to a certain @annelaspag whose comment read: “Kaya kapag namatay dad mo 1/4 lahat mamanahin mo kasi anak ka sa labas.” Obviously annoyed, Cojuango said: “I don't usually reply to crude comments, but: Whether I get anything or nothing, when he passes, means nothing to me.” Cojuangco said her dad has given her all the love, memories and opportunities in the world that her would-be inheritance is the least of her concerns. “My dad has given me all the love, memories, and opportunities in the world. And among all things, he's also given me many life lessons - one simply being to have faith in God as well as in myself. I was able to study in one of the best schools in the Philippines and is about to pay for my education in London,” she said. “From that, all I want to do is to be able to achieve as much as I can with the confidence that I've been given the education that many people are able to receive. Though materialistic things are needed for me to have had the education I've been given and will be given, money and education only goes so far,” she added. The 18-year-old Cojuangco believes the “love and the amount of memories he's given me from the moment I was born onwards, is enough for more than one lifetime.” “The lessons are a bonus. That's more than enough, for me. God bless you and your family. I pray that you one day find that importance lies within things other than those that are tangible and materialistic,” she ended. The comment of the Instagram user has since been deleted. Barretto, on the other hand, told Cojuangco how much she loves her following her lengthy reply to the Instagram user.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets