Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gretchen says she's open to forgive



MANILA -- Despite the ongoing rift among her family members, socialite-actress Gretchen Barretto said she is ready to forgive but only to those who ask for it. "Oo, mapagpatawad tayo. Kung Diyos nga nakakapagpatawad," Barretto said during Saturday's Star Magic Ball at the Fairmont Hotel in Makati. But Barretto, who is leaving for the UK to accompany her daughter, Dominique Cojuangco, who will be continuing her studies in London, refused to comment further on the marital problems of her younger sister Claudine and estranged husband Raymart Santiago. "There's a proper time for everything. This is the Star Magic Ball. It is very important night for everybody and I will be in London in few days and I want to enjoy every minute," she said, promising to keep showbiz watchers updated on her goings-on through her Instagram account. "Ang dami ko ng pinagdaanan sa buhay, ang dami ng bumatikos at lahat na ng masasakit nasabi na sa akin. What else can be said? Wala na. So for me, I am free. I've been sent free and I feel very vindicated right now. I'm just grateful with all the love all around me," she added. Barretto said she tries to keep a positive outlook amid all the controversies. "Ang problema para sa akin 'yung outlook mo sa buhay. 'Yun ang magiging problema, how you react. It is how you deal with things. For me, right now, okay naman ang buhay ko. I have a lot of love. I'm surrounded with a lot of friends with a lot of love. Outlook ko na lang sa buhay ang importante. It's how you see things. Wala akong nakikitang problema," she said. She said she also tries to pass this kind of positive mindset to her daughter, who recently defended herself against her bashers in social media. "Even si Dominique, hinahayaan ko na siya to defend herself. She's 18, she's an adult. I said, 'Dominique, you are even more intelligent than me." We are adults. Kaya na namin ito. Matatag ako dahil sa lahat ng pinagdaanan ko. I am what I am because of that. And ganoon talaga ang buhay, di naman perpekto, di ba?" she said.



Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets