Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sir Chief tells Maya: 'I'm in love with you'


MANILA – A day after exchanging “I love you’s,” the lead characters of “Be Careful With My Heart” sent the netizens abuzz anew as Sir Chief (Richard Yap) told Maya (Jodi Sta. Maria) that he meant every word when he told her he loves her. In the Wednesday episode of the top-rating daytime show, Sir Chief told Maya that nothing has to change if she did not mean the three words for her part. “Ako alam ko I meant what I said. Yes it came out casually but I meant every word. Kung nasabi mo lang ‘yun dahil nabigla ka, it's okay. It's perfectly okay because I never expected you to say it at all,” he said. Sir Chief said he is also willing to help Maya sort the things that worry her if she is ready. “I know we have a complicated situation. ‘Yung worries mo, the kids, ‘yung dreams mo. But we can manage. We will. We can talk about your worries one by one and deal with them. We will talk to the kids and they will eventually understand. We can prioritize but only if you're ready,” he said. Sir Chief said he is also glad that after a long time, he can now admit that he’s in love with Maya. Pinoy netizens who caught the episode on Wednesday were quick to storm the micro-blogging site Twitter to air their reaction to the scene. Most of them expressed “kilig” saying Maya is one lucky girl.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets