Monday, May 20, 2013

Jodi congratules boyfriend Jolo for win


MANILA – “Be Careful with my Heart” lead actress Jodi Sta. Maria said she is extremely happy that her boyfriend Jolo Revilla is now the vice governor of Cavite. While she is currently in Canada for the Be Careful with my Heart tour, Sta. Maria told ABS-CBN News that she has already congratulated Revilla for his victory. “I’ve spoken to him a few days back and yes, I’ve congratulated him na. That’s about it, I congratulated him. He deserves it naman because he really worked hard for this one,” she said. Revilla defeated Ronald Jay Lacson, the brother of her ex-husband, Pampi Lacson, as well as independent candidate candidate Recto Cantimbuhan, in Cavite’s vice gubernatorial race in last-week's mid-term elections. The actress appeared in several campaign sorties of Revilla in Cavite before the elections. Meanwhile, Sta. Maria was a bit shy when asked for comment about Revilla’s tweet more than a week ago where he openly addressed the actress as “love.” “I don’t wanna say... I was not expecting it, 'yung tweet na ‘yun kasi ‘di ba he could have just texted me na lang,” she said. Despite this, Sta. Maria said she feels overwhelmed by the Kapamilyas reception to the "Be Careful with my Heart" cast in Edmonton and Toronto over the weekend. “When we talk to them talagang responsive sila, they participate well. Nakakatuwa. Ang sarap lang ng feeling na kahit nasa ibang bansa ka damang dama mo pa rin ang pagmamahal ng kapwa mo Pinoy sa iyo,” she said. Sta. Maria also thanked everyone in Canada who tune in to "Be Careful with my Heart" everyday through The Filipino Channel. “Sa lahat po ng mga tao na sumusuporta ang patuloy na tumatangkilik sa 'Be Careful with my Heart,' maraming salamat po sa inyo. Sana po patuloy namin kayong naiinspire sa aming programa at gusto ko pong sabihin sa inyo na inspirasyon po namin kayo,” she said. - from a report by Marieton Pacheco, ABS-CBN News

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets