Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gary Valenciano's father dies

MANILA, Philippines -- The father of Kapamilya singer Gary Valenciano died on Tuesday. Vicente Valenciano passed away at around 6 p.m. due to cancer, according to the "ASAP" mainstay in a series of posts on micro-blogging site Twitter. "Goodbye, dad. I love you so much and I'll see you soon," the 48-year-old performer said. He added: "I can't express how grateful my family is to all who have lifted up a prayer for my dad. Jesus picked him up a few minutes ago. I love you all." A professional photographer, the older Valenciano was a two-time president of the Camera Club of the Philippines. Chronicling his son's life and career, Vicente released a series of photographic and biographical books simply titled "Gary Valenciano." The details of the wake have yet to be detailed by the singer's family.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets