Thursday, April 18, 2013

Phil Younghusband: I plan to marry Angel Locsin


MANILA, Philippines -- For Phil Younghusband, marrying Angel Locsin is only a matter of when. Celebrity couple Angel Locsin and Phil Younghusband. File photo "I plan to marry Angel. When is the question. But I know Angel is the one. She's the one, and I know I want my future to be with her," the 25-year-old star striker told ABS-CBN News' Gretchen Fullido in a recent interview. He added: "We're strong. We're very, very happy. We're going strong and everyday is better than the one before. We're really good. We're looking forward to the future." Asked about their plans of having children of their own, Younghusband said, "We've spoken about that, but we'll keep that between us." Younghusband credited the 27-year-old actress for making him more confident as a team player of the Philippine Azkals. Likewise, the football star said he is proud of his girlfriend's achievements as an actress. "Sobrang proud ako sa kanya with everything she's achieved so far, and I'm sure she'll achieve more in the future. And sobrang supportive siya sa akin, and that helps me in my performance," he said. Locsin and Younghusband are celebrating their first anniversary officially as a couple in May. "Hopefully I can get away with Angel. She's shooting a new movie now. Hopefully when once she's finished shooting, we'll have time. Hopefully we'll have time to get away and enjoy a vacation," he said.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets