Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Julia Barretto not yet ready for relationship


MANILA, Philippines -- She may be the object of affection for many young men in showbiz but teen star Julia Barretto is not yet ready to have a boyfriend. In her guesting on morning show "KrisTV," the pretty 16-year-old stressed that her priority now is her career. "It's really my decision also na I don't want to have a relationship muna. Kasi I'm starting again and I really want to focus on my career, sa career muna," Barretto said. Barretto, the daughter of former celebrity couple Marjorie Barretto and Dennis Padilla, is currently being romantically linked to singer-actor Khalil Ramos and new Kapamilya talent Julian Estrada, the son of Sen. Jinggoy Estrada. Despite her youth, Barretto, who is set to have her own series, is proving to be tough enough to handle criticism. Barretto admitted that, like other celebrities, she also has her share of haters in social media, who have been criticizing the young actress of being "maarte." "I cannot please everyone, and I don't intend to please everybody so you know I want to be myself. This is me and if you can't accept me for who I am, eh okay lang," Barretto told "KrisTV" host Kris Aquino.


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets