Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jessy Mendiola's sister to also join showbiz


MANILA, Philippines -- Showbiz boasts of several siblings such as Toni and Alex Gonzaga, Vina Morales and Shaina Magdayao and Anne Curtis and Jasmine Curtis-Smith. Add Jessy Mendiola and sister Pam to the list after the "Paraiso" actress announced on Thursday that her older sister will soon join showbiz as well. "Ate ko is entering showbiz," Mendiola told "KrisTV" host Kris Aquino. "Sabi niya, 'I'm going to try it out pero if it doesn't work then I'll go somewhere else.'" Unlike Jessy who is with ABS-CBN, Pam signed up with Viva Entertainment. "She's starting out and I can see myself sa kanya. Kasi when I was starting out ganun na ganun din siya. Sabi ko, 'Kaya mo 'yan andito lang ako para alagaan ka,'" Jessy said. In the interview, Jessy, who's a high school graduate, also said she doesn't plan to stay in showbiz forever, which is why she plans to finish her education. "I'm not planning naman to stay in showbiz forever. I mean I want my own family, I want a normal life. For me, parang feeling ko hindi ko carry na pagsabayin lahat," she said. "My mom told me you have to pursue your education too. Ngayon, yes, there are opportunities, this is your bread and butter and everything. But showbiz isn't forever, so you should have a fallback or you should know what to do right after showbiz," she added. On Matteo Meanwhile, Jessy also admitted that she already met the parents of rumored boyfriend and "Paraiso" co-star Matteo Guidicelli. But when asked if she's now close to Guidicelli's mother, the young actress replied: "Hindi naman po siguro, nahihiya naman ako (sagutin). I've been to their house a lot of times (in Alabang)." Jessy recently joined Guidicelli and his family for the actor's birthday celebration. "We did feeding program for Matteo. He does that every year, every time he celebrates his birthday. It was his birthday last March 26. It was a surprise for him because he didn't know that I was coming," she said. Without confirming if she and Guidicelli are now officially a couple, Jessy also said she's happy with her life right now. "Happy, happy lang," she said. "Before I used to think too much, always cry and paranoid of everything. Then I realized this is life. I mean you have to make mistakes, you have to learn but at the same time you have to embrace it, you are growing up. "I realized that if I want to work hard I should also be happy with what's happening to me. I think that's where contentment and happiness comes in. I'm happy with my life right now. Paraiso really did a lot for me and I met new people, new friends and I'm happy with my family right now," she said.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets