Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sunshine Cruz moves out of conjugal home with Cesar Montano: 'I just want to move on'


Sunshine Cruz put up a brave front as she admitted that she already moved out of her home with husband Cesar Montano. When asked if this Means she's giving up Their marriage, the actress explained that she wants to start picking up the pieces in her life. "I just want to be happy right now and do whatever I want to do that beneficial to me .

 I just have to move on. Everybody knows (I've done my part), "she said in an interview at the PMPC Star Awards for Movies held at the AFP theater last night, March 10. Some people in showbiz circles witnessed how Sunshine worked hard to keep her marriage intact with Caesar through all ups and downs Their. But at this point, she insisted that she does not regret the sacrifices she had made ​​for her family, like giving up her career, in the past. "I do not regret anything that I did in my life. nama I do not regret yun because I did all for the relationship and I know that I gave my best, that's the really important .

"Although she she's still hurting from Their separation, Sunshine believed that everything will work out for the best. " Nothing in turn gives you the Lord's test we can not and we can not endure . " The actress did not deny, however, that she still loves Caesar. "First love do that eh. Yung love ' yan eh not so lost. First became boyfriend I do 'yan eh. But honestly really, the important thing to me now first love children do [ and ] that working out, after all andaming arriving to work eh . " When the subject of Krista Miller cropped up, Sunshine merely smiled and refused to comment when told that the showbiz newbie denied the allegations linking her to Caesar. As for Cesar blaming the social media as the reason why the whole issue got blown out of proportion, Sunshine simply quipped, " The volume amounts people and artists who , Twitter and Instagram, blame him all . " In the meantime, Sunshine maintained that her children understands her decision to Separate from Cesar. "They're smart children and They understand the situation. "Ok they turn. I also andyan therein and also father not for them. " Sunshine is slated to be seen in ABS-CBN's upcoming teleserye, Life Blood starring Ejay Falcon.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets