Saturday, March 2, 2013

Paulo Avelino on possible kissing scene with Sarah Geronimo: "The only I can promise him, it's strictly professional."


In the pilot episode of Sarah G Presents , the new and the first drama anthology Sarah Geronimo for ABS-CBN, the Kapamilya actor Paulo Avelino first makakatambal him. Spoke to PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) was Paulo on the first day of taping them by Sarah G Presents a house in Heroes Hill, Quezon City on Monday. Question what we immediately feel that he first selected leading man for Sarah? He replied, "Of course sir, very happy and honored. "In the multiplicity of actors can option of ABS-CBN, I have been given the opportunity to make this pilot episode of Sarah G Presents ... " ACTING FIRST PARTNER. Did he just now able to work Sarah? "Yes sir, is the first time I am able to work in a performance. "First time I bet it can work in terms of acting. In Sarah G Live please because, as previously guest me. " As a leading man in the pilot episode, feel the pressure of said Paulo. He said, "Of course, it's the pilot. This is the very first episode of Sarah G Presents yung but I try not to pressure get to me. "Well, maybe I'm too much pressure to perform, I do not know what the right to play in this episode. "I just try to concentrate on my character and my relationship with Sarah." WISH granted. admitted that when Paulo was transferred to ABS-CBN then, Sarah was one of the very dream he makapareha. "Of course, of course!" She quickly confession. "I've always wanted to work with Sarah for a movie ... for a film. But, now, quite an overpowering for this early show him. "So, I'm very lucky and very happy to be part of her show." He also worked on nagge Sarah, he guest former Sarah G Live . What about the impression he Pop Star Princess? "Sarah is very quiet, very kind and she's also pretty ... there are little scenes as we did earlier ... pretty funny as well. "In other words, he really opportune for a romantic-comedy theme episode." KISSING SCENE. Was Paulo have read the script if there is a kissing scene they are just okay or not? Paulo replied, "For me, not really necessary. But based on the script, because nothing. "But if they put, why not?" She said laughed again. Cases, restricted Sarah comes to kissing scene. In case he was able to first kissing scene with Sarah, what would be the reaction of the actors? Paulo laughed and then said, "Oh, Ewan, I do not know what to say. He followed suit, "Well, maybe, she's saving it for her husband. "But maybe, if perhaps he and perform role and able to do her kissing scene ... "The only I can promise him, it's strictly professional." ROMCOM. Since she made ​​the heavy-drama Eternal and now, Sarah G Presents , is he comfortable with themed romantic comedy? "Romcom? Not, "he promised. "As much as possible, I wanna try different characters, different roles onscreen. I still pretty much learned. " Nami did he miss the character as he Eternal ? "Nami-miss as well. So just once, when I make a character, I get attached to it also.


“So, bilang we’ve been doing Kahit Konting Pagtingin for almost two months, I get attached na rin with the character.” EXCUSE. Sa huli, may nagtanong kay Paulo kung ano ang naging reaksiyon niya nang lumabas ang daring at sexy pictorial ni LJ Reyes sa FHM Magazine kailan lang. Mabilis niyang sagot, “Sa akin naman kasi, nakakahiya naman kung pag-usapan natin ang mga bagay na yan dahil nandito tayo sa Sarah G Presents. “May tamang oras para sagutin ‘yan. “Sorry ha? Sana, walang ma-offend,” ang nakangiting paghingi niya ng paumanhin.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets