Sunday, March 10, 2013

Comedian Gary lising still struggling amid counts blessings His Times: "I'm rich in friends, but I'll say this, I need a little help ... I need a job. "


Somewhat reluctantly yet comedic Gary lising to appear on camera to admit that he suffers. Gary is one of the respected comedian fame in the early '80s. He was one of the mainstays of the popular TV comedy show Champoy , together with Subas Herrero, Noel Trinidad, Tessie Tomas, and much more. He also appear in several comedy movies, and also many who have written books that joke even though he less active in TV or movies. Although his future with seriousness problem at the moment, it is still denied Butch Francisco to interview him for QTV and discuss his true condition. According to Gary, "I do not have a job and I just nakikitira my son home. "I need a job. I'm still strong, e. "I lost my job when I was operated by angioplasty; and then after that I had this thing ... eye cataract eye operation, and I lost a lot of money ... that depleted me. "My son is graduating and His mother is supporting him. I'm so glad for that. " Partial told Gary that started the collapse of his life he attacked her heart and needed surgery three years ago. Said after just a year, he also inoperahan large raw cataract and he spent there to help as well as close friends. As the novelty shop he broke Robinson's Galleria was so well said that he needed to give up, so at home it's just the goods. But he lost that raw work, until it lay exhausted and gradually he sold the naipundar. As the car he was gone as well as it provided him raw with her daughter. So just crossing her commute. Until alone just because he lived in the house also said she needed to oust her household alone. Saad Gary, "This one is hurting me ... Everytime I take a bus, everybody knows me.






"Nagdyi-jeep ako, I don’t have a choice, e... taxi is very expensive. "I’m cutting corners now." Patuloy niya, “I don’t like it anymore. I hate it na, 'Uy, si Gary! Pa-picture!' I don’t like it, e. “Even when I take the bus, people want to take pictures with me, and I say, 'I’m not on TV anymore... kokonti na lang.'” Nairaraos lang daw niya ang mga pang-araw-araw na gastusin dahil sa tulong na rin ng mga kaibigan niya, na karamihan ay mga dati niyang classmates mula sa Ateneo. “I’m rich in friends, but I’ll say this, I need a little help... i need a job,” sabi nito. “Thru my friends… I cannot depend on them. Hindi ako magdedepende sa kanila for life, kasi kailangan kakayod din ako. “Hihintayin kong matapos yung anak ko, yung anak ko will support me, malapit na, e... pero hindi rin, e, matagal pa.” Dahil mag-isa na lang siya sa bahay, hindi na siya nakakapagluto at bumibili na lang daw siya ng ulam sa turo-turo. “Bumibili na lang ako ng pagkain sa labas. May mga turu-turo diyan sa labas, e. “'Gary, ba’t dito ka bumibili?'... Pare, it’s so hard to swallow, e, but I like the food, e... it's cheap, but i still go where I used to go.” Naikuwento rin ng komedyante na pati mga bills nito sa bahay ay nagagawa na lang bayaran ng mga kaibigan, at ilang pang bayarin sa bahay. Kuwento ni Gary, “Kaklase ko din yung president ng Meralco, e, si Oscar Reyes. "So, tinawagan ko, ‘Ay, huwag ninyo muna ‘kong putulan...' So, hindi niya muna ako pinutulan. “Sabi niya, 'Gawin na lang natin na bayaran ninyo nang unti-unti.' Pero dagdag nang dagdag, e.”


Hindi raw niya alam kung hanggang kailan pa siya pagtitiyagaan na suportahan ng mga kaibigan niya. Kaya gusto na sana niyang makapagtrabaho. Tinulungan naman daw siya ng ilang mga kaibigan sa showbiz, gaya ni Noel Trinidad na siyang tumulong sa kanya na mabigyan ng role sa A Beautiful Affair. Kamakailan lang ay tinulungan din siya ni Noel na makapag-guest sa Pepito Manaloto at tinulungan din ito ni Michael V. Kaya nagpapasalamat siya sa patuloy na tulong na ibinibigay sa kanya. Pero sana makabalik daw siya sa trabaho dahil kaya pa naman daw niya. Seryoso pang pahayag ni Gary, “Sometimes I pray to Him, as a matter of a fact I’m very religious. I go to mass every day except Sunday.” “I don’t want to stay like this forever. “Sometimes when I’m alone here, but my friends are cheering me always. “They’re always here... call me up. "But sometimes nawawalan na ‘ko ng will to live, nahihiya na ako sa anak ko, e,” malungkot na pahayag ng 61-anyos na komedyante.

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets