Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ruffa Gutierrez Humiliated on Her TV Show Paparazzi

According to a source Ruffa Gutierrez immediately resigned to her show Paparazzi this morning after celebrating her birthday.

As she writes on her twitter account the real reason why she has to leave the said show.

Here are the tweets:


"KALURX!!!"


"Hindi ako natutuwa sa birthday presentation ng Paparazzi para sa akin. Wala kayong kwenta at wala kayong respeto."


"Hindi nyo man lang naisip na nanonood ang mga anak ko! Yung head ng PROGRESS Gold Milk of Wyeth was at the studio, my friends were watching."


"Binastos ako ng #Paparazzi on my birthday. I'm so sorry but THE BUZZ would never do this to me. EVER!"


"From this day on, I will no longer be part of Paparazzi. I will never tolerate DISRESPECT in any form done to me, to my children or to my beloved viewers."


"I refuse to be part of trashy reporting that degrades people or shames others. #Paparazzi"


"Lorin & Venice were watching #Paparazzi earlier cuz they were excited to see my reaction on the handmade card/note they made for me."


"I know God will provide work for me in other ways so I can take care of my daughters."

Video of her Birthday Celebration on the Show

Watch the Full Episode below:


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets