Wednesday, June 6, 2012

John Mayer Gets Humiliated in Taylor Swift's Song 'Dear John'

American rock musician John Mayer says that he was "really humiliated" by Taylor Swift's song "Dear John" which the country pop star allegedly  written about him. "Because I didn't deserve it. I'm pretty good at taking accountability now, and I never did anything to deserve that. It was a really lousy thing for her to do,"I never got an e-mail. I never got a phone call,"I was really caught off-guard, and it really humiliated me at a time when I'd already been dressed down. I mean, how would you feel if, at the lowest you've ever been, someone kicked you even lower?" Mayer said on Rolling Stone interview.



Taylor and Mayer had been romantically linked before the song was release in 2010, but eventually their relationship went sour and things ended badly.
John & Taylor in Jingle Ball 2009

 “Dear John/I see it all now that you’re gone/Don’t you think I was too young/To be messed with/The girl in the dress/Cried the whole way home/I should’ve known.”

"Dear John, I see it all, now it was wrong / Don't you think 19 is too young to be played by your dark twisted games, when I loved you so?"  lyrics of the song that was said to be pertaining to John.

Taylor is known to wrote songs base on her relationships as she was quoted before on an interview with Chris William in 2010 “I think that you should be able to say that you’re sorry to someone, and sometimes the best way I know how to say anything is in a song,” she said,


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

?

Powered By | Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets